Monday, April 30, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Day book:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

April 30th, 2012


Outside my window...

It is sunny.. and I think it will be another nice day.

I am thinking...

Wow, do I have a lot to do this week… but that is usually the same for each week. Right?  


I am thankful for... 

Beautiful days, and amazing people


From the learning rooms...

We are hopefully finishing up this week.. YAY!

From the kitchen... 

Thinking meatloaf, mashed taters, and a veggie.

I am wearing... 

Jeans, t-shirt, and my flip flops! (love that I can wear them again)


I am creating... 

New walls, and trying to pick colors..


I am going...

to have lots of fun this week! I think that starting with a positive attitude.

I am reading...

The Chesapeake Shores Series, by Sherryl Woods.


I am hoping...

for many things!!

I am hearing...  

My kids be silly little people.


Around the house... 

We have lots of laundry to fold, and wash! Floors to sweep, wash. Beds to make, dishes to wash. Yup, I’m so far behind!


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, building more walls, appointments, a play, time with friends, gardening… Yup, gonna be a busy week!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Monkey Man made a robot suit from a box. I love his imagination!!

 

IMAG0297

No comments: