Monday, April 2, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

April 2nd, 2012


Outside my window...

It is partially sunny, but kind of gray.. It looks like it wants to rain. Sad smile 

I am thinking...

Wow, can’t believe it is April already… Where has the time gone? That means in 16 days Monkey Man turns 10… That is double digits.. (sniff, sniff) I’m so not prepared for this!


I am thankful for... 

The time I have been able to spend with them the last couple of years. While everyone may not understand my decision for homeschooling, I’m happy for it.


From the learning rooms...

Again this past couple weeks, we have not been doing much school. As we had to take a couple weeks off, while doing a big construction project. More to come on that soon..

From the kitchen... 

Tonight was leftovers… Now the fridge is clean again!

I am wearing... 

Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt. (not like a couple weeks ago when it was 90)


I am creating...

Lots of new ideas, to go along with our construction.. Smile 


I am going...

To be super busy for the rest of the month, and most of next… but it will be all worth it in the end…

I am reading...

A few new authors like Debbie MaComber… I’m hoping I will enjoy them… Keep you posted.


I am hoping...

This week goes a bit smoother than the last. We are way off our normal schedule and that doesn’t work well for us.

I am hearing... 

My kids getting ready for bed, and reading their stories.

 
Around the house... 

We did a ton of laundry today, and folded it… Cleaned up, and I did some paperwork.


One of my favorite things...

Our Monday’s… it may get crazy.. but we are together most of the day as a family!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, Cub Scouts, Library, Photography, and an appt at the end of the week, preparations for Easter!


No comments: