Monday, April 23, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

April 23rd, 2012


Outside my window...

It is raining so hard!!! IT is nuts. We are suppose to get like 3-4 inches of rain today.

I am thinking...

Wow, I have so much to do today, but I don’t want to go out in the rain.


I am thankful for... 

All the help I have gotten lately!


From the learning rooms...

We are learning all the time, but fitting lessons in when we have the time do to construction. It’s a bit crazy right now, but we are making it. One more week, and we will be done for this year! You can see more here.

From the kitchen... 

Tonight is Taco’s!! Love them!

I am wearing... 

My jeans, t-shirt, and sweatshirt. Its freezing!


I am creating... 

Organization to my chaos!


I am going...

Lots of places this week!

I am reading...

Books by Sherryl Woods. Really liking her!


I am hoping...

That we can get to mudding next week.

I am hearing...  

My kids running around getting ready for 4H


Around the house... 

I’m so behind in laundry and so much more.. Ugh!


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my friends!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, appointment, Library, Working on the walls, another appointment, some time with friends, and a girl scout event this weekend!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Middle Monkey with her Chalk Person

IMAG0547

No comments: