Sunday, April 15, 2012

Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

image4_thumb_thumb

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…

It has been super crazy…

More construction going on at my house…

We enjoyed friends company…

The kids did some more planning about colors/themes of their rooms…

We visited with friends…

and had lots of FUN!

In our homeschool this week…

We have been super busy, trying to catch up.. and keep up. Plus we have been working on some fun projects.

The kids love the science class we have with friends, and are always looking forward to that! (I do too)

You can see more at our Homeschool Blog.. The Monkey School

(course I need to catch it up.. hehehe)

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Think about the present not the future!

I am inspired by…

My children… they keep me going everyday!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we have 4H,

Little Monkey has a Girl Scout Field Trip,

Monkey Man has a Cub Scout Clean up,

Science class, and this weekend we have a Girl Scout Trip planned for my troop.

My favorite thing this week was…

Spending so much time with awesome friends!

What’s working/not working for us…

Going with what works for us, instead of doing what we think we “Need” to do.

Questions/thoughts I have…

What is your favorite subject? I’m curious!

Things I’m working on…

Finishing our construction project… starting our gardens… finishing school.. and reorganizing. Nothing much really! LOL!

I’m reading…

Some books by Sheryl Woods & Susan Wiggs

I’m cooking…

Today we are having cracker chicken, and pasta salad

I’m grateful for…

Lots of things

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Monkey Man with his new reading glasses on..

IMAG0356

No comments: