Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

image3433

 

 

 

 

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.

Dream job? Hmm… I have my dream job, being a stay at home mom, and homeschooling my kids! Smile 

Unrealistic Dream Job? Not really sure.


2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?

Lol.. Well if I can’t fart in front of him, then why are we married???


3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?

The furthest, I would have to say is Florida.. Which is 1300 miles from Maine. We lived there for a short bit, and I traveled up here to see family… and now we live here again, so we will be traveling it to see family and friends down there. 

I would like to say that we can go to Arizona, Utah, Washington, Europe, Hawaii, etc.


4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?

Birthdays… We either do something near by, or at home. We try to do themed things. Like next month, we will be doing a Fall Party for my middle monkey’s 8th birthday. We usually have close friends, and some family.. like grandparents, and aunts.


5. Fave thing about fall?

Apple Orchards, pumpkins, hay rides, and lots of fun. We love fall around here! Smile 

No comments: