Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday:

 

 

image3433

 

 

 

 

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?

I say Nay! I don’t like dirt being tracked all over the house.  We have all hardwood floors, so it comes in fast. Blah.. However, if you are a visitor I don’t ask or assault you at the door to take them off. (I may cringe a wee bit though..Lol)


2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?

Flip Flops or sandals.. but they are my favorite shoes! I would wear them right through the winter, if it didn’t set a bad example for my kids. Sad smile


3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?

Not really sure.. Cause I know the lyrics to a lot of songs.


4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?

Honesty and trust.. good listener, and can put up with me? Oh, and a sense of humor.. I like to laugh!


5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?

A nice long vacation, on a tropical island.. Oh wait! You meant for real..

Nothing, we don’t do presents for each other.

No comments: