Monday, September 26, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

FOR TODAY

September 26, 2011


Outside my window... It is a fairly decent day… I’m hoping we can enjoy it. Smile

I am thinking...  What a adventurous day we have ahead of us…


I am thankful for...  Such beautiful children


From the learning rooms... We are on our two week break, but have a few little things here and there planned. So be sure to check out our blog “The Monkey School” to see what we are up to!

From the kitchen...  I think we are going to have corn chowder. I love chowders in the fall. Yummy!

I am wearing...  Jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and my flip flops! Smile 


I am creating...  Lots of upcoming blog posts at the moment.


I am going... to get outside this week if the weather cooperates and get some yard clean up done, and the coop weatherized.

I am reading... 3 different books right now.. One by Debbie MaComber, The Red Pyramid, and The Baker’s wife.


I am hoping... To get a lot done during our 2 weeks off from school.. so that we can focus back on school when we start back up.

I am hearing...   The kids giggling over some jokes grandma is telling them.


Around the house...  Dishes, Laundry, and tidying up needed to be done.


One of my favorite things... Watching my son have such a great time and bonding moments with his dad.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  This week.. we are busy… Seeing a play, girl scouts, girl scout field trip, cub scouts, helping a friend just out of the hospital, picking up, play date, packing boys up for their camping trip, sending boys on camping trip, friends birthday party, library, and whatever else might come up.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Riding bikes on one of the cold days we had last week. They crack me up!

 

106_5226

No comments: