Monday, September 12, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

September 12, 2011


Outside my window...  It is a beautiful day outside. I love fall personally, so this weather is gorgeous! Love the cool breeze, and sunny days!

I am thinking...  Wow, my heart aches for all those that had family members that died 10 yrs ago yesterday. Hoping they all find peace, and a way to honor all those who gave their lives to save ours.


I am thankful for...   Great people that know the true meaning of being a hero… or just helping to save the world. I wish there was more of them in the world.


From the learning rooms...  We had a better week… We had a great impromptu Field Trip that you can read about here..  Today we are going to have a picnic with our local Homeschool group… and later this week we are going on another Field Trip. You can read all about our days here..

From the kitchen...  Not really sure… we are down to our last stuff in the freezer and fridge. Tomorrow is shopping day… I need to get a move on making my Menu Plan… Didn’t do it last month, it was not fun, guessing what was for dinner every night. What are you having???

I am wearing...   The season has changed once again, so I’m back to wearing jeans, a t-shirt and sometimes a sweatshirt. Still working my flip flops though! Smile  


I am creating...  A Menu Plan, a baking list for this week, curriculum, I think that is it…


I am going... To be very busy this week.. Cooking, and doing school.

I am reading...   Nothing much right now… Got a stack of 5 books, for when I have a spare minute. Plus we are listening to the “Red Pyramid” Audiobook. (I am really enjoying this one)

I am hoping... This week goes smoothly… School continues to go well.. and we get all our stuff done this weekend, so the house will be pretty much ready for winter. I’m starting to stress over things I need to get done. That is my nature… (I’m a stressor)

I am hearing...   The kids doing their chores and getting ready for the day. Discussing what to wear for our friend Lisa to take their pictures today. Winking smile Can’t wait to see them!


Around the house...   I have so much laundry to do, dishes, veggies to pick, floors to vacuum, its never ending!


One of my favorite things... Spending quality time with my family and hearing the giggles of my little monkey’s..


A few plans for the rest of the week:   Homeschool Picnic, Girl Scouts, Library, Bugmania Field Trip, Doc appt, Cooking, and having fun with my Monkey’s.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Picture I took the other day… while playing around… Smile 

20110906090609

No comments: