Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21- year old adult?

Enjoy life, but respect your values. Don’t follow what other people do, just to fit in.  Remember who YOU are.

2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?

I love the foliage… I love to decorate for fall, and the smell of apples. Going apple picking with my kids, and just enjoying our time outside. Winking smile 

3. What sound lulls you to sleep?

None, I don’t sleep well with any sounds. I like it quiet.

4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?

No, I really need to work on that with our kids. We have food storage, for a disaster, but need to redo our first aid kit, batteries, flashlights, etc.

5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?

I think my writing is better, there is more reviews, and more people following it. Be sure to leave comments! I love to hear from people! Smile 

6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?

Nothing that I can think of… 

7. Is a picture worth a thousand words?

Oh, I love pictures.. I take several a day usually. I have slacked off a bit, with all the overwhelming things of life, but I still try hard. My mom used to tell me it was a waste of money, but now that we have digital, I always remind her my kids can go back and see all the pictures I’ve taken and remember their lives piece by piece, day by day, and month by month.  I love to go back and look at pictures… they really do say more than you think!

8. Insert your own random here.

September has arrived… and I’m so EXCITED! I love fall, and we have so many plans coming up. I love to do stuff with my kids… ie: hikes, apple picking, pumpkin craving, jumping in leaves, etc.

Wait til you see the pictures from all of that!!!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I agree about the picture taking. I've got twin grandbabies and I take lots of pictures of them. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Joyce said...

I'm drowning in photos. I am organizing them and scanning old photos online but it is so time consuming. It is fun to look back though and I'm happy to have them.

Tammy Enjoy Life said...

Enjoyed reading :)