1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
I love chili, with red beans, and little spice. I also love to add Mexican cheese and sour cream.
2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
I would have to say all three! I love to decorate for the fall, and use all of those colors around my house.
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
Not sure I really idolized anyone.
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
I do arts & crafts all the time. I scrapbook, we make projects in school.. and I am always coming up with something fun for my Girl Scouts. My last project, I guess would be.. a scarecrow we made for outside. However, I’m also working on some cool projects for decorations for my Middle Monkey’s 8th Birthday Party, which we have decided to go with a Fall theme. (Any additional suggestions are always welcome (Hint, hint)
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
I would have to say the doctors… Just not a big fan of the place… but the Dentist makes me just as nervous. If I ever have to have work done, they have to knock me out, or drug me good! LOl!
6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
Yay! I love Horse Back riding, only wish I could afford lessons for my girls. I also loved it as a kid.. Wish that I had enough money for my own horse. One day maybe.
7. What is your favorite cliche?
I can’t really think of one right now..
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I really dislike the need for whining in my house. My youngest has taken to being very whiny!!! Oh my! Its going to drive me insane.