Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

image

 

 

In my life this week…  it was crazy busy. Lots of things going on. We tried to enjoy most of the week, but it rained a lot. Sad smile 

In our homeschool this week… We finished our 8th week, and we are now on our 2 week vacation. Lots of interesting things going on, over the next couple weeks. Hoping we have a great couple weeks.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…  take a break when you need it! Smile 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… This week we have a few more field trips coming up. We are going to go see a play “The 3 Little Pigs”.  Then we are going to visit a friend and help her out, after she has been in hospital for surgery. Plus we are hoping to get out of the house a few times, if the weather cooperates.
The boys are going to be going away on a Cub Scout Camping trip for the weekend as well…

My favorite thing this week was… Spending a great day with my family yesterday!

What’s working/not working for us…  having a organized schoolroom!

Questions/thoughts I have… How many field trips a year do you usually take?

Things I’m working on…  Getting our next 8 weeks of school work ready.

I’m reading…  Like 3 books right now

I’m cooking…  We are having beef and gravy over mashed potatoes!

 

I’m grateful for…  Everything I have!


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Our new classroom pet!

 

106_5351

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It did rain quite a bit didn't it? We still had soccer despite those drizzly days on wet fields.

How many field trips? Hmm...I really don't know! I like to do "something" once a week, but of course it doesn't usually happen. I would say about 1-2 per month, but not always something new as we like to make return trips to some places.

Enjoy your 2 weeks off!

Anonymous said...

I have to say this translation is awesome! great stuff here, lovely to find your blog! Awesome looking.


Job Specifications