Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We left looking like this….

 

First Eye Doc Appt

Picture 013

And came home looking like this!

To get these new glasses!

Handsome isn't he

Rachel had her first Eye Doctor Appointment today…

She needs glasses for Reading…

Nope, she isn’t sad about it at all.

Cause she got Purple ones (just like mommy’s)

Hunter has been before a few years ago

but he had been complaining of headaches lately…

Well he needs them too.

For reading, computers, or all the time if he so chooses.

He has a stigmatism in one eye, and is far sighted in one eye.

He really wasn’t heart broken either.

I think he looks really handsome in them!

Who was really heartbroken…

Sage who isn’t old enough to have her first appointment, and so desperately wants glasses cause everyone else has them…..

6 comments:

Martha said...

Tara was so happy when she had to get glasses a few weeks ago. They are for distance, and now that she is homeschooled, they have not been on her FACE! I finally got used to my progressive lenses and don't lose my reading glasses all the time now!

Holly said...

Poor Sage! I bet she is feeling left out now. I'm not sure whether I should say that I hope she needs glasses when she goes for her first eye appointment or not. LOL. I, personally, hate my glasses and have since Day One. I remember the day that I got my glasses, I threw them across my bedroom because I hated the way they looked on me. I still do -- hate the way they look, not throw my glasses. ;-) Hunter and Rachel look absolutely adorable in theirs though!

Paperback Diva said...

They still look so cute!

Stinson Family said...

They do look soo cute! That is too bad Sage not being able to wear a pair. Maybe you could go and buy her a pair of sunglasses to wear around as her glasses. With all the beautiful weather you have there ;)

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I had my three year old at the eye doctor the other day--he can see just fine, but has astigmatism in both eyes. The doctor wants him in glasses...I cried when he tried them on because he looks SO old in them. We're going for a second opinion, just in case.

Your two look adorable! My 5 year old cried because she wasn't getting glasses!

~ Sarah

Tara said...

I've heard of so many wanting glasses or at least being happy about getting them... when I was growing up, it was still not so cool... but that seems to have really changed a lot... they do look cute... I'm sure they feel a lot better too... no more headaches and as if they can progress they way they ought to!