Sunday, April 26, 2009

Honeymoon Island State Park:

 

This is where we spent our Saturday. After a 2 hr drive the kids where ready to have some fun. I have always enjoyed checking out the State Parks…especially in Maine when we lived there, so why not continue here. They sometimes offer some inexpensive fun for the family or exercise. LOL!

Here are a few snap shots of our day!

 

Chillin by the water

Handsome man!

Hunter & Rach

Love this photo

Sage 2

The end result of their sandcastle

There is a peak at our day at the beach. I hope everyone else had a great Saturday as well.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It was 81 here on Saturday so we made sure we got out to enjoy it. Ryann wanted us to put her pool up but I wasn't that daring. LOL

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Oh my goodness--the weather where you are is GORGEOUS!!!

~ Sarah

Tara said...

Isn't it nice to have a warm ocean to play in? That's one thing I miss from being a kid in Florida... up here the water is ALWAYS too cold... okay, so I'm a chicken since becoming an adult and after having the luxery of warm ocean water!

Stinson Family said...

I am jealous. I want to live closer to the beach now. You all look like you had a great time! We had thundershowers and tornado warnings on Saturday. So we stayed in.