Monday, April 13, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

For Today April 13th, 2009

Outside my window.... Its sunny and beautiful! 80’s today!

I am thinking....  Wow, Hunter turns 7 at the end of this week. Where has the time gone???

From my imagination.... An obstacle course for Cub Scouts!

I am thankful for....  The time I get to spend at home with my kids, instead of having to work.

From the kitchen.... Leftovers from Easter dinner… Yummy, Ham! 

I am wearing..... Khaki shorts, my red Minnie mouse shirt, and my croc sandals! 

I am reading.... More cookbooks

I am hoping..... We have better luck this week with our House search!

I am creating... nothing this week, I need to get back to my scrapbook pages however.

I am hearing....  the girls talking…and Mickey Mouse on TV!

One of my favorite things.... relaxing and watching movies… and reading books with my babies!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Baseball game, Library,  trip to the dentist, cooking, picture taking, reading, a birthday party (or two) laughing,and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing.…  Sage during our Easter Egg Hunter yesterday!

She had so much fun!

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Sounds like you all had a great day. It looks so nice and WARM there. It's very windy here today and chilly.