Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

 

For Today April 6th, 2009

Outside my window.... Its sunny, but cooler than last week. Beautiful day!

I am thinking....  I wish our week had been more fun.. Darn tooth!

From my imagination.... Not sure yet…. Hmm.

I am thankful for....  My wonderful family!

From the kitchen.... Not really sure yet… Something easy.. cause Hunter has a doctors appt, and then a baseball game!  

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, my mom baseball shirt and my croc sandals!

I am reading.... Some cookbooks

I am hoping..... that we have a good month…..

I am creating... Easter eggs for our hunt.

I am hearing....  the girls talking… they miss Hunter already!

One of my favorite things.... relaxing and watching movies… ahhh!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Doctors appointment, Baseball game, Library, hopefully a trip to the dentist, cooking, picture taking, reading, laughing,and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing.… One of Hunter’s Lego Creations…. Hunters shark boat

1 comment:

Martha said...

I hope you have a great week. I need to get out the cookbooks too and start planning next weeks menu. This one will be over before we know it!