Monday, April 27, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today April 27th, 2009

Outside my window.... Its sunny and beautiful! Slight breeze…nice way to start the week. 

I am thinking....  Wow, we had an awesome weekend…….

From my imagination....How to organize everything… Boy is their a lot I should organize! 

I am thankful for....  Nice family days free of drama, yelling, and fighting!

From the kitchen.... Pork Chops and something!

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, a t-shirt, and of course my croc’s!

I am reading.... A new book recommended by my friend.

I am hoping..... Less craziness this week.

I am creating... Nothing this week...

I am hearing....  The T.V. the kids are watching cartoons before we get our day going.

One of my favorite things....Watching my son at baseball and the way his face lights up when he hits the ball.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Baseball game, Cub Scouts, cooking, reading, picture taking,laughing,and having fun! (for us a relatively calm week)

A picture I am Sharing.…  A picture I took at the beach on Saturday… We had a blast!

Sage 3

3 comments:

Martha said...

Have a great week!

berrypatch said...

I really love that photo.

Martha said...

Stop by my blog, I have something for you!
The Daily Grind