Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

For Today April 20th, 2009

Outside my window.... Its sunny and beautiful, if only it stayed this way, and never got humid!

I am thinking....  Phew, we made it through last week, now we just have to get through this one!

From my imagination.... Not much, its been spent! (I think it is on vacation)

I am thankful for....  Awesome friends.. they are truly a wonderful gift!

From the kitchen.... Not sure… got lots going on today! AHHH!

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, a t-shirt, and of course my croc’s!

I am reading.... Not much this week, looking for a new book.

I am hoping..... for a smooth week, even though it is crazy, and a fun weekend!

I am creating... Nothing this week...

I am hearing....  The fan hum in the distance!

One of my favorite things....Spending time with my babies!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Eye Doctors (two different days), Library, Baseball game, Cub Scouts, Doctors appt, cooking, reading, picture taking,laughing,and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing.…  My FIL Orchid isn’t it pretty.. I was playing with the camera again!

Picture 005 

2 comments:

Martha said...

Pretty orchid. You package, well, um. it's still in my car. I did tell you how much I HATE the post office. Tomorrow I promise!

berrypatch said...

Great pic! I'm going to get some more baseball photos tonight. I'll be doing up a post later in the week. Lots of the same kids are back this year.