Sunday, January 29, 2012

TOS Review: KinderBach

 

 

image

 

This review was neat.  My kids have always wanted to learn how to play Piano, and this makes it a bit easier on my budget. With three kids, lessons can get a bit costly. However, I was afraid something taught by dvd or something wouldn’t be easy enough, or to distracting for them.

image

KinderBach is an online or Dvd curriculum with the goal of both the parent and the teacher to have fun. Can’t bet that can you?

Price:

Online Piano Lessons start at $7.99 and the Dvd sets start at $40.45

** Note they are trying to get an app for Ipad’s and Androids soon too.

Age:

This program is geared towards 3-7 yrs old.. but my 9 yr old watched and learned with the girls. Might be to childish for a child 10 or older..

image

The lessons are gradual and child based with lots of fun characters, so learning can go at their speed. They also include some pretty fun characters to make it even more fun.

image

One of our favorite features, is that you don’t have to spend a lot of time with the lessons. If you miss a lesson one week, its not the end of the world. With our busy lives, that is HUGE!  You also don’t need to have a piano or keyboard to use right away. It is taught without it at first.

A bit more about the Kinderbach .. it has 6 levels, and each level has 10 weeks, and each week has 4 lessons. So this program could last a long time, or your child might zoom through it. My kids found that they liked it enough to want to go through more than one lesson at a time, however, I limited them to only 2 lessons at a time, cause I didn’t want them to loose sight of what they were learning.

You can also supplement what you are learning with each lesson through the pintables. Most lessons have a printable to go along with them. Which my kids loved!

image

My thoughts:

Do I think it is worth it? Absolutely, cause normal piano lessons are usually around $10-$15 dollars or more per half hour. So, to get them started I think this program is would be a great fit.

They also offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee so give a it a try today and let me know what you think!

Be sure to swing by and see what other TOS members are saying about Kinderbach!

image

*I was given a free access to Kinderbach for my honest opinion as part of TOS. All opinions are 100% mine or my monkey’s.

No comments: