Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week… 

We were pretty laid back this past week. We didn’t go much of anywhere, and enjoyed our down time.

In our homeschool this week…

We finished our 2nd week of school for this 8 week session. Did really well, and worked on some fun projects!

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Organization is the key! I’m working on becoming more organized.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We didn’t go anywhere this past week. All our extra’s were still on break. It was nice to just sit home. Smile 

My favorite thing this week was… 

Making necklaces with the kids for History class!

What’s working/not working for us…

Being cooped up from winter, need to find some outside activities, or something.

Questions/thoughts I have…

Time for me to start looking for Monkey Man’s 5th grade Curriculum.

Things I’m working on…

Reviews, Organizing… and anything else that might come up.

I’m reading…

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson

I’m cooking…  

Macaroni & Cheese

I’m grateful for…

What little patience I have lately.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

If you haven’t had a chance check out my facebook page for my blog!

No comments: