Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

 

In my life this week… 

It was super busy! We were doing all fun things, but it was still tiring! Phew…

Here is a peek at something we started this week…

IMG_0026

 

In our homeschool this week…

We did really good, and finished another week.  Can you guess what we did at 4H, by the picture above? We took a few days off at the end of the week, cause I was tired (yup, I admit it) and it snowed (and stayed for the first time this winter).. Want to hear more?? Swing by our Homeschool Blog, The Monkey School.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Let the kids blow off steam, and play if there is snow one day.. You can always make it up later.

I am inspired by…

My friends.. When I don’t think I can do it anymore, or I’m having a rough day.. they always remind me how good I am, and that I can do it. Even ones that haven’t met me IRL.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This upcoming week, we are busy again… Just seems to be the time of year or something. LOL..
We are going to be going to 4H (and finishing the above project), Going to the lunch and a movie with friends, Doctors appts, and then some fun time as a family I hope!

My favorite thing this week was…

See my kids faces when we ran into some friends at Mc Donald’s, and they got to play with them for a bit!

What’s working/not working for us…

Attitudes… They are really high around here lately. My son is turning 10 in a few months, and he seems to be acting really fresh lately is it the age??! Or is it the weather? Help!

Questions/thoughts I have…

I’m looking at Teaching Textbooks for Math for my son this next year.. Any feedback? I’m also looking for a good Literature curriculum?

Things I’m working on…

Maintaining order, and function in this house. Seems things to have gone crazy over the last few weeks. Looking forward to a couple long weekends with the family for a break from the norm. I really need it!

I’m reading…

The next book in the Cedar Cove Series, by Debbie MaComber. I’m almost done.. then what shall I read?? Hmm..

I’m cooking…

Pork Chops, Macaroni Salad, and a veggie! Yum!!

I’m grateful for…

being able to homeschool at my own flexibility and leisure. I love that I can take a day off when I’m feeling overwhelmed, or when we just want to have some fun.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

My favorite Fruit!

IMG_0035

No comments: