Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chore Chart




I have been trying to find a solution to get my kids to be accountable, and do their part to help out.
This is really hard to teach a 7,8, and almost 10 yr old to understand sometimes. They mean well at the beginning but always end up losing interest super fast.

Well while I was killing time one afternoon on my new obsession Pinterest. (Look for my button on the my side bar)
Here is the one that I was looking at…









I then took that idea and made one for us..
Here is the we came up with! Winking smile 
Picking out the fabric….

IMAG0069


All done sewing….


IMAG0070


With chores in them….

IMAG0073

As you can see we made ours a bit differently. I need to put the kids first initial on there, so they know who’s is who’s… and maybe put chore chart across it.
I have started with a few chores, we are going to add to it a bit, as we go..
I was at a loss to as to what to use to hang it, cause I didn’t have any heavy duty magnets. Then as I was hanging up the kids clothes, it came to me.  A pants hanger from the store!!! Prefect! Smile

Here is Middle Monkey showing you how the hanger works…

I’ll let you know how this one pans out for us. So far, so good!




No comments: