Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge:

 

 

 

 

1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl lineup will feature The New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'?

Patriot? I would have to say… having a love for ones country.

2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'?

Life in general.. Smile No, I don’t think I really have a giant in my life at the moment.

3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?

Wow, umm.. I had just graduated high school and packed my bags, and moved to South Carolina with my best friend.

4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up?

I would have to say ice cream.. but mayonnaise, and mashed potatoes are a VERY close second. Lol

5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as the coldest you've ever experienced?

Waking up on a below zero morning, with a non-working furnace.

 

6. You're hosting a brunch...what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve?

Brownies! LOL…

Probably a Taco dip, or a veggie platter.

7. How do you combat negative thinking?

I have a very hard time with this sometimes.. but I would have to say, by trying to think of the positives. Remembering that there is always someone in a worse position than us.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

My baby girl is going to be 7 in a few more weeks.. This is so hard to imagine.. 7!!! How can that be possible??!

No comments: