Monday, January 16, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY: January 16th, 2012 (still seems weird to write that)


Outside my window... 

It is cold! Brr!! Arctic weather has arrived.. LOL

I am thinking...

It’s gonna be a great day! Trying to be more positive the week…


I am thankful for... 

Wow, almost half way through January were is the time going?! Seems to be flying by lately.


From the learning rooms...

We have been having some fun, and doing some cool things.. Check it, just head over to The Monkey School.

From the kitchen... 

Chicken Spaghetti (Pioneer Woman Recipe)

I am wearing... 

Jeans, T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Sneakers, and my nice winter hat! Smile 


I am creating... 

Lots and lots of lists, of things I want to buy.. Need to get organized (sure you have heard that from me a lot lately) and need new curriculum for next year for my soon to be (Cough, hack) 5th Grader.


I am going...

To be really busy again for a couple weeks coming up.. but mostly with fun stuff!

I am reading...

The last few books in the Cedar Cove Series by Debbie MaComber..


I am hoping...

That this week is a bit easier on my anxiety.. than last.

I am hearing...  

My kids talking to my mom and getting ready to start our fun day!!! Smile 


Around the house... 

Laundry needs to be done.. and a good cleaning. On my list for this weekend, while Hubby has 4 days off! (insert evil laugh here)


One of my favorite things...

Listening to my kids read to me!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H, Lunch & movies with a friend, Cub Scouts, Playdate, Doc appt, another playdate, and some fun with the kids!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

We are finishing these today!

 

IMG_0031

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love PW's chicken spaghetti