Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday:

 

 

image

 

 

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? 

The weather has been insanely weird this year. We started with a freak snow storm at the end of October… Then it turned warm again… So warm that we had mud in December! Plus we have been getting tons of RAIN! Not, excited about that. Then we went from 40-50 degree’s everyday to 9 or below.. and now we are all freezing! This week, it has been very cold, and today it is actually snowing. However, pretty sure the weather man said it wasn’t going to accumulate or amount to anything! We shall see right?


2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?

No one… I just want to be left alone. Occasionally my husband I guess.. My kids always want to cuddle with me when I’m sick though, and I hate to, cause I don’t want them to catch what I have. I don’t get sick very often though.. (Knock on wood)


3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?

I need to register and inspect my car… and get new tires. YAY! NOT!!! Other than that… nothing major that I can think of.


4. Have you ever served on a jury?

Nope, (again knocking on wood) I have never been asked to serve on a jury. Watch I’ll be asked in the next week or so, now.


5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

Ohh… I would be a Dolphin… because I love to swim.. Plus I just think they are such beautiful creatures when they are swimming along. So graceful and gorgeous, and they are gentle. Smile 

 

 

No comments: