Monday, January 9, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

January 9th, 2012


Outside my window... It is cold!! Brr! Winter has arrived… wish we would get more snow though.. purely for insulation for the house of course.

I am thinking...

Wow, the new year is zipping right along isn’t it?!

 
I am thankful for... 

The time and things I get to do with my family..


From the learning rooms...

We are on a roll… Working on our 3rd week, and doing great. We have had some fun projects, and enjoying learning our various subjects. Want to see more go to our blog “The Monkey School

From the kitchen... 

Macaroni & Cheese

I am wearing... 

Green Corduroy's and my 4H Hoodie!


I am creating... 

Lots of things… Papers for Cookies (Yup that time again) and lots of other things!


I am going...

To be sooo busy this week!

I am reading...

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson


I am hoping...

To get everything done that I need to do…

I am hearing...  

My kids complain!! Grr!


Around the house... 

I have laundry and dishes to be doing, but way to busy to get them done right now.. Guess that means they go on a “Honey-do List”


One of my favorite things...

Doing fun things with my kids!


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

Pottery Class, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Library, Doc Appt, playdate, Babysit my niece, Playdate, and a night out on Friday!! YAY!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

A blast from the past, in honor of Girl Scout Cookie time being back! Hard to believe that was 2 yrs ago!! Smile 

 

007

No comments: