Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

image4_thumb



In my life this week… 
We had a fairly busy but product week. Monday we finished our pottery bowls. Then we went to a lunch and a movie with friends. Finishing off the night with Cub Scouts.
Friday we spent the afternoon with friends..
Saturday I took the kids to breakfast, and the bookstore (got them a new book).. and then we met back up with our friends to play at the Children’s museum. Smile 

In our homeschool this week…
In school this week, we have had a good week. Studies went well, and we had some fun!
History is always fun for us! Smile 

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Enjoy your time! Don’t stress about the small stuff!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
This upcoming week, we are going to be super busy again! Time of year I guess…
We are going to see our Brownie friends, Cub Scouts, Doctors… Then on the weekend, we are going to spend some time with family, and go to a birthday party! 

My favorite thing this week was…
Spending time with friends.
What’s working/not working for us…
Being cooped up from frigid temps. I guess I should be happy that it is just now starting right? 

Questions/thoughts I have…
Looking for some good ideas to help with getting my son to write. Any ideas?? 

Things I’m working on…
A new chore chart.. (found it on Pinterest)
Keep your eyes open, I will be posting about it soon! 

I’m reading…
Some books on Sensory Processing Disorder, and the next book in my Debbie MaComber series.
I’m cooking…
Tonight we had Broccoli Cheese soup… New recipe we tried… thinking it needed more cheese though.

I’m grateful for…

Some fun events coming up with my family!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
A picture from my new addiction Pinterest! Smile 




No comments: