Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course Review:

 

 

image

 

Who doesn’t want to learn how to get groceries for free right?? I know, I do..

With the economy the way it is we could all use as much help as we can get. Smile 

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course is an online eCourse designed to help you learn the in’s and out’s of coupons, the stores, policies and so much more. There is over 90 Mins of Money Saving Instructions, with 14 video’s narrowed down to different subjects. This course also comes with a companion workbook, and a members only link resource. (with lots of valuable information)

My thoughts:




I thought this video course was really informative. It has lots of information, and I LOVED that it was broken down into segments so you can watch a specific area over and over if needed. When I say broken down, I mean, like into stores, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.

How to use double coupons, and where you can use them most effectively.

I found this to be a wealth of information. I’m pretty excited to test my knowledge in the real world setting. I think it will take me a bit of time to become good at it, but I think it can be done.

About the Rayven Perkins:

Rayven is a 10 year Coupon Guru! Helping thousands of Women & Men learn to coupon. By couponing you can save on average $5000 a year. What could you do with an extra $5000??!

Cost:

This class is $17.00, and to some of you I’m sure that sounds like a lot. However, if you take what you have learned, you can earn that back and then some in your first week of couponing!

I think if you are serious, and want to put in the time to do this, this class is very much worth the money.

image

 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: