Monday, January 30, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

January 30th, 2012


Outside my window...

Sunny, with a slight chance of snow flurries, again.. (we are quite used to it around here)

I am thinking...

I have so many projects, and things on my To-do list, that I should get crackin! Anyone else have this problem too??


I am thankful for... 

An upcoming week away that me and my family are going to enjoy.


From the learning rooms...

We are zooming right along… Only 2 more weeks, and we are off for a week or two. (Love that I get to decide when we start back up)

Want to read more… Check out our Homeschool blog.. The Monkey School

From the kitchen... 

I’m still working on that… Check back in an hour or so, when I post Menu Monday! Smile 

I am wearing... 

Jeans, a t-shirt, and my new sweater from my mom.


I am creating... 

Some party favors, and ideas for Little Monkey’s Smurfalicious B-day party in a few weeks!


I am going...

to be super busy for the next month. Hope I have time to come up and catch my breath!

I am reading...

Nothing til my next book comes in from the library.


I am hoping...

To get some more of my reorganizing done this next couple weeks. I will take before and after photo’s, when we finally fully dive into the project.

I am hearing...  

The girls playing a card game, while they wait for the rest of us to get ready for the day…


Around the house... 

I have lots of laundry to fold and put away. Then I need to sweep and mop floors, bathrooms to clean.. and dishes to do. You?


One of my favorite things...

Having Monday be a guaranteed family day, since Daddy always has it off, and we all go to 4H, and even though we break apart for scouts, we still really enjoy being together for the whole day.


A few plans for the rest of the week:

4H, Library, Cub Scouts, Lunch with my cousin, shopping, fun with friends, Daisy event, Blue & Gold Banquet, and a birthday party.

 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

A picture of my niece that I love… I took this on Christmas Eve. Isn’t it adorable! Smile 

IMAG0009

No comments: