Monday, September 1, 2008

The simple women's daybook

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK


FOR TODAY
September 1st



Outside My Window...
the sun is peaking out nicely, its a bit chilly out there, but suppose to get warmer before the day is out. :)

I am thinking...
What a lovely weekend we really had.... hope today is just as good.

I am thankful for...
My kids, and my family.... they are a great inspiration to me!

From the kitchen...
the smell of sausage, eggs, and English muffins YUM!

I am wearing...
Pj's at the moment, but must get dressed very soon.

I am reading...
Just finished "Bitter is the New Black" By Jen Lancaster... A friend recommended them and said they were funny. So, I thought I would read one.

I am hoping...
that I can find a Job soon.....

I am creating...
a clean work space in a few hours. I have to clean the office! :)

I am hearing...
Mickey Mouse Club House, Sage is addicted to it!

Around the house...
It is rather quiet this morning... Andy is making breakfast, Hunter is eating, Sage is watching Mickey, and Rachel is sleeping (although, I have to wake her up soon)

One of my favorite things...
My kids when they smile at me or get excited about something!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Not really sure what the rest of the week has in store for me.... Today we have a BoyScout Fund raiser, I need to clean the office, and then go to a meeting tonight... The rest of the week is up in the air.. Rachel starts school on Tuesday.(look for a post) Couple of appointments, and that is it!

The picture I am sharing:
Is Hunter on his second day of school... holding a flower he picked me... I like this picture cause it is black & white... :) My little boy is growing up to fast!

No comments: