Monday, September 22, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook


THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY

September 22nd

Outside My Window... its a bit chilly this morning, but the sun is out!
I am thankful for...
The time I have to spend with my mom and Norbert before I leave!
From the kitchen... My mom is making the kids pancakes!

I am wearing... My Blue Jean's and Light Blue T-shirt, with my Grey Sweatshirt over it!
I am reading... The Magic Tree House Book number 19 to Hutner.
I am hoping.... For some nice weather for traveling and a safe trip!

I am creating... lots of luggage, and a mess!

I am hearing... My kids yelling as they play!
Around the house... it is very empty, and kinda odd. :)
One of my favorite things... Time spent with the people who matter, your family! :)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Pack some more, clean, spend time with my mom, go apple picking, visit some more friends, load the car, run some errands, and get ready to go on a long road trip! Florida here we come!! :)

No comments: