Monday, September 29, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY



September 29th (Can you believe that it is the last Monday
of September?)



Outside My Window... The sun is out, its 80, but feels like rain soon.


I am thankful for... Our safe arrival in Florida


From the kitchen... The dishwasher is running..but we are having Kielbasa, asparagus, and noodles for supper.


I am wearing... My Jean shorts, my grey t-shirt, and no shoes!


I am reading... The Magic Tree House Book number 20 to Hunter


I am hoping.... that Andy finds a good job, and Hunter transitions well into school :)


I am creating... scrapbook pages, and a pretty blog


I am hearing... My kids playing in the other room


Around the house... it is very quiet.....


One of my favorite things... seeing the pretty smiles on my babies faces!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Go get Hunter registered at school, job search, find the library, explore a little more, help my in-laws, clean, go to Disney, and have fun! :)

A picture I'm sharing.....
My kids at Downtown Disney with Mr.Potato Head!


No comments: