Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Update:

Its been a week, since we have started in our moving process. I just wanted to thank everyone for there encouraging words, and support. We have managed to get a lot done this week, although a good amount left to go. LOL..
Saturday we are having our last Lawn Sale in Madison, with a friend. After all that is sold, or brought to goodwill our house shouldn't look quite so cluttered. We are tackling the girls room tonight..... if I don't come out, come looking for me please! :) Trying to decide on what we want them to bring for toys. This could be a difficult decision process. Hunter was really easy, the girls never can make up their mind.
Other than that, we are getting the car ready for the drive. Yes, we decided to drive down after all. It will be an extremely long drive, but I have faith that my kids can make the best of it. (I'm crazy) We plan to leave in the evening, and drive threw the night the first night. I hope we have packed plenty of activities, and books for them. Plus I'm hoping they are going to be excited about going threw the different states. Hunter has a cool atlas to follow... and we are going to look up a couple car activities for them. We are also looking at a few inexpensive places along the way to stop and see, so they can get out and get their mind off of being in the car for so long. If anyone has any ideas for me, please feel free to let me know!
The date of our departure, is still up in the air. All we know is it will be no later than Oct 1st. With that said, we are very excited to start our new adventure. I will update again soon.

No comments: