Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY

September 16th

Outside My Window...
its partially cloudy, but warm..

I am thinking...
What is on the list for today!

I am thankful for...
What little sanity I have left! :)

From the kitchen...
Nothing.... grabbed a water and went!

I am wearing...
My dark blue jeans, and my lavender t-shirt, and purple croc's!

I am reading...
Magic Tree House & ABC Mysteries Books with Hunter

I am hoping....
That I won't forget anything!

I am creating...
lots of boxes in my living room...

I am hearing...
Andy talking to Chris on the phone....

Around the house...
Is a huge mess still, and lots more to be packed, and tons of laundry to get done!

One of my favorite things...
My kids giggles, they are so precious!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Pack some more, clean, help with the book fair, help my dad with some stuff, go to a birthday party, and have dinner with friends.... and spend some time with friends and family before we leave. :)

No comments: