Monday, September 8, 2008

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY
September 8th

Outside My Window...
it is beautiful... sunny, and warm.
I am thinking...
So much to do, so little time!
I am thankful for...
My family and friends who support me!
From the kitchen...
Nothing.... I got coffee this morning.
I am wearing...
Shorts, and my tie dyed t-shirt
I am reading...
Nothing at the moment..
I am hoping....
That our trip to florida goes smoothly.
I am creating...
a mess in my house...
I am hearing...
Adawna and Hailey talking...
Around the house...
Is a huge mess, and I am making more... and the girls are going in and out of the house. :)
One of my favorite things...
The smell of fresh laundry off the line.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Pack some more, clean, have some meetings, and work a few days, get my car ready for travel, and spend some time with friends and family before we leave. :)

No comments: