Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?

If I had to choose one to meet, I would pick Abraham Lincoln. I think that he would be awesome to speak too.


2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?

Oh, it’s a toss up… I would have to say that I have two. I can’t choose between them..
Olive Garden and Cracker Barrel


3. I spied this question on the

Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to steal borrow it-

When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?

I think that I feel like I have failed some, and accomplished some, but think that I did the best I could at times, and I’m ok with that..

4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?

I would pick an orange if I had to chose between the two. However, I do like an occasionally red grapefruit.

5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?

The other day… I cleaned one out a closet, but I have more that need to be cleaned, and organized. I need more totes, and shelving.

6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?

Three famous people.. Hmmm… Tough Choice

1. Guy Fieri
2. Vin Diesel
3. Nicholas Sparks

 

7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?

Honestly right now, probably a 2.. I haven’t like parallel parked since I got my license. Yes, sad I know.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Tomorrow my baby turns 7!!! Can you believe that? Cause I sure can’t… time has flown. I’m so sad that she is growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Little Monkey!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Skoots1moM said...

Vin would be a good choice...he seems so sincere when interviewed...and I love his voice!
happy birthday, little monkey!!!