Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday:

 

 

image_thumb

 

 

 

 

Sunday:

My mom made a yummy soup, with leftover pork roast, pasta, carrots, and corn

Monday:

Probably just sandwiches, or a Quesadillas'  (its our busy day)

Tuesday:

Pulled Pork Sandwiches  and Peanut Butter Pie for dessert

Wednesday:

Leftovers

Thursday:

Little Monkey’s Birthday Dinner.. She requested Pancakes, and bacon

Friday:

Baked Ziti, Salad, and Garlic Bread

 

Saturday:

Roast Chicken, oven potatoes, and a veggie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum! I KEEP saying that I'll plan meals...and I KEEP forgetting to do it! LOL I do have some idea "in my mind" of what we're having: Monday - Crockpot Meatballs (with Chili Sauce, a dollop of grape jelly, red pepper flakes, onion, and fresh garlic for a sauce) with brown rice and broccoli slaw. Tomorrow will be scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes. Wednesday - Baked Haddock and Fried Scallops with rice pilaf and steamed carrots. Beyond that NO idea! LOL