Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?

I do my own.. why pay someone for something I can do?? Less money in my pocket that way.. Blah!

2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....

Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?

I would have to say they are probably equal. They both make a difference in our lives, and we learn and grown from each experience whether it be good or bad right?!

3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.

Interesting.. I am a liker of bright colors, so I would probably paint a wall or room this color. As of right now though, I can’t think of where I would put it.. Maybe a bathroom?? Hmm..

4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?

Kind of, I collect snowman and village pieces for my Christmas decorations, but they are only out around the holidays… Then they are stored.

I stopped collecting things, cause I am an organizer, can’t stand clutter or mess.. Ask my kids, they are hoarders and it drives me NUTS!

5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?

Fish! I love fish!!!!
I am a big supporter of this cause, as I have a friend with numerous heart issues, and I wish more than anything they could find a solution for her…  <3 you girl!!!

6. When was the last time you had car trouble?

Car trouble… depends on what you call trouble? I had to replace some tires this last week, and this week found out that I need to get a new Steering rack, and pinion. Yup, being a mechanic’s daughter can come in handy! Smile 

7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?

I am always to demanding on myself, but I am trying to get better about that… Hope that it becomes a good trend.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

My baby is going to be 7, in 13 days! Oh my, where has the time gone?? I’m so sad… and proud all at the same time, she is a beautiful, kind soul… but sad she is growing up so fast..

No comments: