Monday, February 13, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

February 13th, 2012


Outside my window...

It is bitterly cold.. Brrr! We haven’t gotten much snow this year, so I can’t complain to much. But these really cold temps are hard to deal with!

I am thinking...

This is going to be another fairly busy week, but a fun one! Can’t believe my baby is going to be 7 on Thursday!!! Oh my, I’m not ready for this… She is suppose to stay little forever!


I am thankful for... 

Our weekend away together. We had a really good time, and enjoyed each others company, along with some friends on Friday night!


From the learning rooms...

We are on vacation this week and next. Then we will have 10 weeks left and we will be done with this year. Can’t believe we will have put in 175 days! Time flies, when your having fun! Smile 

From the kitchen...

Sandwiches, or Quesadilla's can’t decide, we have to have something quick cause of our busy schedule.  

 

I am wearing... 

Jeans, my girl scout shirt, and sneakers


I am creating... 

Some goody bags for my girl scouts tonight.. I want to give them a little treat for Valentine’s Day.


I am going...

To be relaxing for the next week, well the best I can.. (trying to learn to embrace that relax thing a bit more)

I am reading...

Nothing at the moment, finished my Cedar Cove Series, so I need to find a new series to read. Any suggestions?


I am hoping...

That we have a great week, and that Little Monkey has a great birthday!

I am hearing...  

My kids chatter… trying to figure out everything we are doing today.


Around the house... 

I have a few more loads of laundry to do, and some cleaning up to get done.


One of my favorite things...

My babies (cause no matter how old they get, they will always be my babies) smiles.


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

4H (candy making today), Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Grocery Shopping, Library, Fixing my car, Doc Appt, Playdate, and some family time.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

All of us waiting for Disney On Ice to start.. I’ll blog more about our weekend later this week.

IMAG0113

 

IMAG0115

No comments: