Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 

 

 

image5

 

 

 

This week, I’m thankful for taxes… Yup, while they may be a pain in the butt.. Without them every year, I could not get ahead just enough to make it through another year. Living in a one income family, in rural Maine does not make for a millionaire..

We do as good as we can, and make it alright, but with very little to spare… Therefore, our taxes make it easier, to help fix car issues, buy books for the next school year, get extra clothes for the next year, and anything else that we may need to purchase at a bigger cost.

Today I am very thankful for that… what are you thankful for??

2 comments:

Cat Davis said...

I'd love to be thankful for taxes but not-so-much when we owe. :P However, I'm very thankful for being able to buy a treadmill this year and forcing myself to live healthier.

A Caring Heart said...

I am very thankful for my best friend who I miss terribly everyday