Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal…

 

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week…

We have been super crazy, sick, and tired… This week has been non-stop go.

Went to get the car fixed only to find out there is another part that is going to cost me a ton to fix.

We did some shopping for organizational things, so we can revamp or school room.. (Stay tuned for before and after photo’s as we work on it)

The stomach bug passed through our house, and we also have some hacking dogs that live here right now… LOL

Visited some friends…

Got my troop cookie order in…

Phew, I’m tired!

In our homeschool this week…

We have been a bit slack…

We had a bunch done ahead, knowing we were going to be busy, but still have a couple things to catch up on.

If you would like to see more, check out our Homeschool Blog.. HERE

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Figure out what works best for your child. Don’t go with curriculum that is the norm just because everyone else uses it. Remember your child has their own way of learning!

I am inspired by…

Your going to laugh! Pinterest!!! Love that site, and I have found so many ideas there.. Smile Even used a few!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This upcoming week… oh, we have so much more fun planned!

We are going to finish up our school work, then we are on vacation for a couple weeks.

We are taking a mini vacation… while away we are going to go swimming, see Disney on ice, and enjoy each other’s company! We are super excited!

My favorite thing this week was…

Buying my organizational stuff! Yup, I’m an odd ball!

What’s working/not working for us…

Taking a vacation… Our heads have just not been in it. Pretty sure we need to recharge our batteries!

Questions/thoughts I have…

Anyone used Saxon 76? Did you like it? Or Saxon Geometry? Still trying to figure out what box to get Monkey Man!

Things I’m working on…

Redoing our school room, and bedrooms. My family is going to be in a bit of shock, as I get rid of and reorganize things.. and then IT BETTER stay that way. (I can dream right?)

I’m reading…

The next book in the Cedar Cove Series.. This is either the last one, or the next to the last one. Can’t wait to read it!

I’m cooking…

Not sure what we are having tonight.. need to do my menu plan!

I’m grateful for…

The time I will get to spend with my family this next weekend.

 

No comments: