Monday, February 20, 2012

Simple Woman’s Day Book

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

February 20th, 2012


Outside my window...

It is chilly! Brrr! Can’t wait for the spring weather!

I am thinking...

Yay, I got so much organized today! Now, if I can keep it that way and get more done.. I’ll be excited!


I am thankful for... 

Awesome friends, co-leaders, and more!


From the learning rooms...

We are on vacation for another week, but are enjoy the postcards coming in from our States Postcard Swap. The kids are loving it!

From the kitchen... 

We had left over Corn Chowder and Grilled Cheese for dinner. Perfect for this chilly day!

I am wearing... 

Jeans, Sweat shirt


I am creating... 

Lots of organization, and the next 10 weeks of curriculum.


I am going...

To be busy for the next 4 months, I hope to come up for a breath at some point.

I am reading...

Looking for a new series to read.


I am hoping...

This week doesn’t get to crazy.. Lots to get done.

I am hearing... 

The TV, and my hubby crunching on chips. Driving me looney!

 
Around the house... 

I have more laundry to finish, dishes to do, and more organizing to finish.


One of my favorite things...

Spring days, when it is sunny and warm.


A few plans for the rest of the week: 

This week, Cub Scouts, visit friends, pick up a cake, birthday party, doc appt, visit another friend, and a playdate, another birthday party.. and I think that is it… You?


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Little Monkey on her birthday! Happy 7th Birthday Baby!

IMAG0212

No comments: