Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. What is something you are loving right now?

Life… As crazy as it may be, its mine.. and I love it! Smile 

2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?

Paris, maybe Venice.. oh, to tough to decide. I want to visit all of them really bad…

3. Are you a romantic?

Not really… something I struggle with.

4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?

Hmm… so many. I’m not really sure. I love lots of them!

5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.

Tigger, I love to bounce around!

6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?

I love Reese’s hands down, the best chocolate!

7. Share a favorite quote about love.

"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."  Dr.Suess

 

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I’m super excited to spend some time with my family! Smile 

3 comments:

Tammy Enjoy Life said...

Reese's great choice. Love the quote.

Krista said...

I love Reese's ! I just bought a Peanut Butter Egg yesterday and I was so happy to see them out at the store already :) Have a great week!

Joyce said...

I couldn't choose a spot either. Reeses are a favorite in our house too. Enjoy the weekend!