Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

image8141[1]

 

 

 

1. Have you ever had surgery?

Yes, when I was in 5th Grade… I had my Tonsils out.  And I’ve had 2 C-sections. That’s all for me!


2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

Nope, and I hope I never have to. Almost though, my daughter had to go from one hospital to another, but she wanted Daddy to ride with her.


3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

Pretty Calm I think.. but then again, I have never really had a BAD emergency where I had to deal with much. The worst was when one of my kids choked, but I happened to be near 3 EMT’s and a Nurse. Wasn’t to worried, she was in good hands.


4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

Both… I don’t have the best Green thumb, but hoping to get better. My kids are also in a 4-H group where we will have a master gardener helping with our beds. Smile


5. When did you move out of your parents house?

When I was 16… Long story… but it made me the person I am today and stronger for it. Live and learn right?

No comments: