Monday, April 11, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday April 11th, 2011

Outside my window... it is so nice! I love it… Nearly in the 60’s! Spring is here!

I am thinking…   Yay! Its time to dig out my sandal’s, and spring jackets, and rain boots!

I am thankful for…..Everything I have… I may not always see why it is great at the moment, but I have a wonderful life!

From the learning rooms…..… Day 126 today!

Monkey Boy-   is coming along great!  

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is reading level one books nicely now, so proud of her! 

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

 

From the kitchen…. . Not sure… I’m think spaghetti maybe?

I am creating….    Easter stuff right now… getting in the spirit!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt (finally warming up)

I am going..   to embrace everyday with a better attitude this week!

I am hearing…..   My kids giggling with anticipation of going outside to play in the mud!

I am reading…   Getting ready to start Navy Brat today… Finished 3 others over the weekend. Smile

Around the house….  not a lot, got most of it done this weekend.

One of my favorite things…   seeing my monkey’s smile.

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Cub Scouts last den meeting for the year, Library, Visit with a friend, Girl Scouts, 4-H, and a few fun activities for the weekend.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

One that Hunter took.. I think he did great!

106_3478

No comments: