Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?

Tough question. I like to talk…so for me it is both. Smile

2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?

Our Fireplace, and built in cabinets

3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?

None of the above, however my hubby would argue that I steal the covers. It’s the other way around!

4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?

I have never tried Lamb. We are having Ham.

5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?

Yup I do know where it is… and I had to produce it to get my license.

6. As a child, how did people describe you?

I was a quiet child. I was an only child, so my imagination was big.

7. What do you complain about the most?

My kids being noisy…

8. Insert your own random thought here.

So glad the weather is getting better, my kids need to start living outside!

No comments: