Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

 

image814111[1]

 

 

 

 

 

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

Doing an Easter Egg Hunt, we like to make it different every year.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?

Shower person right now, cause we don’t have a tub. But I do like a nice long Hot Bath every once in awhile, even when we had a tub.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?

I have not parallel parked since I got my license. I think I could do it with a car, but not sure about with my van. Sad, yes I know.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

Cadbury Eggs, and Reese's Bunnies!

 

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

We don’t really do much with the Religious part, but my kids do go to church with my mom.

We don’t go all out with the bunny either. Our one thing is that we don’t promote candy. So we may get one thing of candy for our child, but that is it. The rest is things we come up with. Spring toy’s, sundress, those kinds of things. A bit more expensive, but less likely to get cavities and bad sugar habits.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love an easter egg hunt too. So exciting!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hunt some eggs. Have a happy Easter.