Monday, April 18, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday April 18th, 2011

Outside my window... it is a fairly nice day!

 

I am thinking…   Wow, my little man is 9 today!!!

 

I am thankful for….. Lots of things, as I sit here and look at my beautiful babies!

 

From the learning rooms…..…

Monkey Boy-   is coming along great!  

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is reading level one books nicely now, so proud of her! 

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. . Taco’s per Monkey Man’s request!

 

I am creating….    Not much…

 

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt (finally warming up)

I am going..    Spend the day with my Birthday Boy!

I am hearing…..   My kids talk about what they want to do today!

 

I am reading…  Nothing at the moment!

 

Around the house….  Nothing much

One of my favorite things…   watching the smiles on their faces!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….   Library, Visit with a friend, visit with another friend, Easter Egg Hunt, and lots of fun!

 

 

No comments: