Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. National Read a Road Map Day falls on April 5th. Would people say you have a good sense of direction?

I say I have a good sense of direction.

Do you rely on a GPS when you drive somewhere new?

Now I do, with so many one way streets and road changes.

When was the last time you used a map?

The other day to see where a town was! Smile 

2. What's your favorite cookbook?

I really love the Pioneer Woman’s Cookbook (some really great recipes in it)

 

3. What painting would you like to "walk into" and experience? Why?

Not really sure.. that is a hard question for me.

4. What annoys you more- misspellings or mispronunciations?

Mispronunciations…. I can get over spelling. Smile

5. What is something your mother or father considered important?

That they agree on… probably being financial stable and smart.

6. Do you like or dislike schedules?

I like for the most part. Like to know what is going on, so I don’t feel so crazy!

7. Let's have some fun with National Poetry Month (that would be April)...write your own ending to this poem-

"Roses are Red

Violets are blue..."

If I were you

I’d Rule!

LOl…. the best I could do on the spot! Smile 

Incidentally if you'd like to read the history behind that little ditty you'll find it here.

8. My little girl lost her 2nd tooth! The Tooth Fairy has been very busy around here!

No comments: