Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend?

We are going to do an Easter Egg Hunt with the kids, and have Easter Dinner.

2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why?

Not really sure… Haven’t really thought about it. Eve maybe. To ask her what it was like to be the only woman on earth for awhile?

3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without?

My Cell Phone for sure. It is my life in a shell! Smile 

4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you don't know what that means there is an interesting little quiz here.

I think the last time I looked I was more Right brained….

 

5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why?

Lots of things… cause I ran out of time. My daily to-do list is always pretty long. I expect to much out of myself people say!

6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter?

Ohhh.. tuff choice. I love both. Think it is a Tie.

7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child?

The Smurfs… people laugh at me.

8. I can’t believe my little man is 9!!! Oh my!

1 comment:

suzan said...

Cadbury creme eggs for sure! Although my kids would go for the Reeses' eggs...