Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly?

Not really sure something particular. I like to see everything done to anyone’s best of their ability…but doesn’t drive me nuts, unless I see them do it bad on purpose.

2. What is one of your best childhood memories?

Playing in my pool

3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?

No, I don’t plan on watching the Royal Wedding.. and haven’t wore a hat in 6 or more months.

4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?

I am an only child, so first and last!

Probably but I can’t be sure cause I don’t have anything to compare it too. Smile 

5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?

Right now, on GAS! Almost $4 a gallon really?? When will it break?

6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?

In person, I want to know if they are sincere when speaking to me.

7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.

Kickball!

8. Don’t really have any… Tired of Rain!

No comments: